Monday, May 26, 2014

Happy Memorial Day!

Whew!!  Too lazy to go out for a run this morning, so I stayed and worked out and ran in the garage.  Not sure where it would have been hotter??  Outside or in that dang garage… oh, well, done for the day!!  What great way to start the week…
I work about 41 miles each way from home… so I am in my car more than I care for… and that makes working out in the morning tough, as I need to get up super early, which I could do… prefer not to, in order to get my workout in, and then by the time I drive in traffic in the late afternoon, I am too hot and tired to workout… which I know would be a perfect "Wake-me-up" thing to do!!

I get my workouts in when I can, but I am challenging myself to a full week of getting it done in the morning… I can do it, I have done it before, but making it a habit again is tough… but I am willing to make it happen… I'll post and let you know how it goes!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment