Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 3 Challenge!

Boy, was I tempted to stay in bed this morning…I laid there and thought, I could always go to the gym after work… but I knew that wouldn't happen so I got up and headed to the garage!  I set up my circut area and then jumped on the treadmill.  Quick warm-up for .50 miles this morning and then moved to the Bosu Ball for squats, then Kettle bell lunges, Kettle bell swings, jump rope, Abs, tri-ceps, bi-ceps, crunches, jump rope, and then another .50 on the treadmill!  I didn't have a ton of energy this morning, but I did get my workout in for the day!

Hoping tomorrow and each day after gets a little easier to get up and get it done!!  Hoping to make this a habit in 21 days… I am on day 3 of my 7 day challenge!!!  I can do it!!!

What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment