Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Day 2 Challenge

Guess what??  I did it!!  I got up at 5:00 and was ready to go!!  I got right to it to… I jumped on the treadmill for a quick warm-up and then took to squats, lunges and my beloved kettle bells!  Worked in some abs, and then back on the treadmill for a nice "cool" down!!
Tomorrow, I will spell out my entire workout… and maybe you will want to try this challenge with me!!  It's not too late… today is the best day to start!

I am now sipping my coffee, and getting ready to jump in the shower as I get ready for work!!  Hopefully, getting my day started right, the workout high will last throughout the day!!!  At least I know I won't be tempted with a bunch of garbage at work to eat… I worked too hard this morning!!

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment